- Increases of 3 – 10 stories across our city - not just downtown.
- Allow 18 homes per acre in residential neighborhoods (today is 7)
- and up to 48 units per acre in other areas.
- Parking is NOT required if project is within ½ mile of a bus line.
- An EIR will NOT be required, leaving zero opportunity for public to
- contest each individual development.
- This extreme increase in density brings more congestion, more pollution,
- more crime and more strain on public safety, schools, water and power.
How Do You Want Your City To Grow? What Can You Do?
Attend one or more of the City Planning outreach workshops.
(You do not have to live in the district to attend these meetings.)
- Sat. Sept. 30th - 3-5 pm Veterans Park Community Center
- Wed. Oct. 4th - 6-8 p.m. Whaley Park Community Center
- Sat. Oct. 14th - 11-1 p.m. Best Western Golden Sails Hotel
- Wed. Oct. 18th - 6-8 p.m. Expo Center Bixby Knolls
Email Mayor Garcia and all 9 council offices. The numbers and emails are located on our front page.